Paediatric Occupational Therapist – South London
Pay Rate: £25.00 – £26.00
Starting: Immediate April Starts
Our Sugarman International and Medical and Mind team have an exciting opportunity with a renowned organisation in the UK who provide quality services to schools and families for children and young people to assist them in improving their resilience, self esteem and meeting their educational needs.
We are looking for multiple Occupational Therapists to join their growing team working with schools in South London to identify and support children and young people with their speech, language, communication and occupational therapy needs.
These positions are a great opportunity and are available for immediate starts in April. Our client is offering not only competitive rates but also CPD, in house training, support and clinical supervision.
Eligibility to work and practice in the UK:
- A recognised qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Right to work in the UK – Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or EU/British Passport
- A valid police check from your current place of residence, dated to within 3 months of arrival.
- Approved HCPC application – Regulatory body for the UK
- Current serology reports
How we support you:
- Experienced Australian based consultants to walk you through the process from beginning to end.
- Advice on both the HCPC and Visa applications
- UK Sim card
- Oyster travel card
- Advice on rental areas, bank accounts and set up
- Insider hints and tips and advice on travel planning
- Face to face meetings with our experienced and dedicated central London base consultant team
- Dedicated compliance team
- Opportunities year round for locum roles across multiple locations in the UK
- Meet and greet nights – a great chance to meet others just like you!
Why work with Sugarman International:
Our Sugarman consultants have become renowned within the industry for placing the right people in the right environment by listening to and understanding the needs of not only our candidates but also our clients. Alongside this we have a team of consultants who are not only well versed in relocation advice but also speak from experience after travelling to and from the UK as well in the past, we are here to support you every step of the way and understand the concerns and trials a relocation can bring about!
If you or someone you know would be right for these roles or if you would just like to know more about Sugarman International services and how we can support you now or in the future apply today or get in contact with Sam.
“Let us take you places”
*****Due to contract with our clients, registrations and DBS checks will be required with Sugarman*****
Our offices in London, England & Sydney, Australia assist professionals within the Medical, Social Work, Mental Health and Education sectors to find new job opportunities. Sugarman Group pride themselves in the positive, expert and honest experience we deliver to candidates, which is founded by our focus on Specialist professional areas.
Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer. Because of this we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief.
All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer