Band 5 Physiotherapist | South London
Pay Rate: Negotiable
Start Date: 30.3.2020
Length: 3 months
Sugarman International have a great opportunity available for a Respiratory Physio to join a team in South London, 37.5 hours a week Monday to Friday. The role will require a Physiotherapist to provide input to Surgical, Renal, Vascular and General Medical patients to enable patients to regain functional independence.
Eligibility to work and practice in the UK:
- A recognised qualification in Physiotherapy
- Previous Respiratory Experience
- Right to work in the UK – Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or EU/British Passport
- A valid police check from your current place of residence, dated to within 3 months of travel
- Approved HCPC application – Regulatory body for the UK
- Current serology reports
How we support you:
- Experienced Australian based consultants to walk you through the process from beginning to end.
- Advice on both the HCPC and Visa applications
- UK Sim card
- Oyster travel card
- Advice on rental areas, bank accounts and set up
- Insider hints and tips and advice on travel planning
- Face to face meetings with our experienced and dedicated central London base consultant team
- Dedicated compliance team
- Opportunities year round for locum roles across multiple locations in the UK
- Meet and greet nights – a great chance to meet others just like you!
Get in touch today or apply now to speak with one of our Team!
*****Due to contract with our clients, registrations and DBS checks will be required with Sugarman*****
Our offices in London, England & Sydney, Australia assist professionals within the Medical, Social Work, Mental Health and Education sectors to find new job opportunities. Sugarman Group pride themselves in the positive, expert and honest experience we deliver to candidates, which is founded by our focus on Specialist professional areas.
Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer. Because of this we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief.
All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer